Is CUTTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUTTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who cuts or carves stone
- noun - someone who carves the meat
- noun - someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- noun - a boat for communication between ship and shore
- noun - a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- noun - a cutting implement
- One that cuts, especially in tailoring.
- A device or machine that cuts.
- A single-masted, fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel with two or more headsails and a mast set somewhat farther aft than that of a sloop.
- A ship’s boat, powered by a motor or oars and used for transporting stores or passengers.
- A small, lightly armed boat used by the Coast Guard.
- A small sleigh, usually seating one person and drawn by a single horse.
- verb - to divide into parts with a sharp-edged instrument
There are 6 letters in CUTTER: C E R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUTTER, to go: CUTTER?
Rearrange the letters in CUTTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUTTER
What's nearby CUTTER
Lookup in Wiki for CUTTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUTTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUTTER"