Is STERILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STERILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - incapable of reproducing
- adj - free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms
- adj - deficient in originality or creativity
- Not producing or incapable of producing offspring.
- Not producing or incapable of producing seed, fruit spores, or other reproductive structures.
- Producing little or no vegetation; unfruitful: sterile land.
- Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.
- Lacking imagination, creativity, or vitality.
- These adjectives in literal usage mean not producing or unable to produce offspring; figuratively they suggest a lack of productiveness.
- adj - incapable of producing offspring
There are 7 letters in STERILE: E E I L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STERILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STERILE, to go: STERILE?
Rearrange the letters in STERILE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STERILE
6 letters out of STERILE
5 letters out of STERILE
4 letters out of STERILE
3 letters out of STERILE
2 letters out of STERILE
Contextual use of STERILE
What's nearby STERILE
Lookup in Wiki for STERILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STERILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STERILE"