Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Like a mule is a possible clue for sterile. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: April 20 2019 Irish Times (Crosaire) , March 27 2019 The Sun - Two Speed, March 27 2019 The Sun - Two Speed and more. Sterile: Sterile or sterility may refer to: Asepsis, a state of being free from biological contaminants Steri...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if sterile is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on sterile.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer STERILE has 209 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word STERILE is VALID in some board games. Check STERILE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of sterile in various dictionaries:
adj - incapable of reproducing
adj - free of or using methods to keep free of pathological microorganisms
adj - deficient in originality or creativity
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Like a mule|
|Like operating rooms|
|Like a mule, usually|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This adjective that means "free from living bacteria" can describe a person unable to reproduce|
|"Aseptic" , or "incapable of producing offspring"|
|Sterile might refer to|
Sterile or sterility may refer to:|
* Asepsis, a state of being free from biological contaminants
* Sterile (archaeology), sediment containing no evidence of human activity
* Sterilization (microbiology), any process that eliminates or kills all forms of life from an item or field
* Sterility (physiology), an inability of a living organism to effect sexual reproduction
* Infertility, the condition of a person being unable to bear children, especially through natural means* Sterile Records, a record label formed in London in 1979 by Nigel Ayers and Caroline K of the post-industrial music group Nocturnal Emissions