Is RONDEAU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RONDEAU in various dictionaries:
- noun - a musical form that is often the last movement of a sonata
- noun - a French verse form of 10 or 13 lines running on two rhymes
- A lyrical poem of French origin having 13 or sometimes 10 lines with two rhymes throughout and with the opening phrase repeated twice as a refrain.
- A medieval French song, either monophonic, as in the songs of the trouvères, or polyphonic in construction.
- noun - a short poem of fixed form
There are 7 letters in RONDEAU: A D E N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RONDEAU
To search all scrabble anagrams of RONDEAU, to go: RONDEAU?
Rearrange the letters in RONDEAU and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RONDEAU
6 letters out of RONDEAU
5 letters out of RONDEAU
4 letters out of RONDEAU
3 letters out of RONDEAU
2 letters out of RONDEAU
Contextual use of RONDEAU
What's nearby RONDEAU
Lookup in Wiki for RONDEAU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RONDEAU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RONDEAU"