Is LIQUIDATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIQUIDATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- verb - eliminate by paying off (debts)
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - settle the affairs of by determining the debts and applying the assets to pay them off
- To pay off (a debt, a claim, or an obligation); settle.
- To settle the affairs of (a business firm, for example) by determining the liabilities and applying the assets to their discharge.
- To convert (assets) into cash.
- To put an end to; abolish.
- To put to death; kill.
- To settle a debt, a claim, or an obligation.
- To settle the affairs of a business or an estate by disposing of its assets and liabilities.
There are 9 letters in LIQUIDATE: A D E I I L Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUIDATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIQUIDATE, to go: LIQUIDATE?
Rearrange the letters in LIQUIDATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of LIQUIDATE
8 letters out of LIQUIDATE
7 letters out of LIQUIDATE
6 letters out of LIQUIDATE
5 letters out of LIQUIDATE
4 letters out of LIQUIDATE
3 letters out of LIQUIDATE
2 letters out of LIQUIDATE
Contextual use of LIQUIDATE
What's nearby LIQUIDATE
Lookup in Wiki for LIQUIDATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIQUIDATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIQUIDATE"