Is EQUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj - having the same quantity, value, or measure as another
- adj - having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- Having the same quantity, measure, or value as another.
- Being the same or identical to in value.
- Having the same privileges, status, or rights: equal before the law.
- Being the same for all members of a group: gave every player an equal chance to win.
- Having the requisite qualities, such as strength or ability, for a task or situation: “Elizabeth found herself quite equal to the scene” (Jane Austen).
- Adequate in extent, amount, or degree.
- Impartial; just; equitable.
- Tranquil; equable.
- Showing or having no variance in proportion, structure, or appearance.
- To be equal to, especially in value.
- It has been argued that equal is an absolute term—two quantities either are or are not equal—and hence cannot be qualified as to degree.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 5 letters in EQUAL: A E L Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUAL, to go: EQUAL?
Rearrange the letters in EQUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EQUAL
What's nearby EQUAL
Lookup in Wiki for EQUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUAL"