Is DILUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DILUTE in various dictionaries:
- verb - lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - reduced in strength or concentration or quality or purity
- To make thinner or less concentrated by adding a liquid such as water.
- To lessen the force, strength, purity, or brilliance of, especially by admixture.
- verb - to thin or reduce the concentration of
There are 6 letters in DILUTE: D E I L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DILUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DILUTE, to go: DILUTE?
Rearrange the letters in DILUTE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DILUTE
5 letters out of DILUTE
4 letters out of DILUTE
3 letters out of DILUTE
2 letters out of DILUTE
Contextual use of DILUTE
What's nearby DILUTE
Lookup in Wiki for DILUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DILUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DILUTE"