Is QUIET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUIET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of calm weather
- noun - an untroubled state
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a disposition free from stress or emotion
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - make calm or still
- adj - characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity
- adj - free of noise or uproar
- adj - not showy or obtrusive
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj - of the sun characterized by a low level of surface phenomena like sunspots e.g.
- adv - with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
- Making no noise; silent: a quiet audience at the concert.
- Free of noise; hushed: a quiet place for studying.
- Calm and unmoving; still: floating on quiet waters.
- Free of turmoil and agitation; untroubled.
- Restful; soothing: a quiet afternoon nap; a warm, quiet bath.
- Tranquil; serene: a quiet manner.
- The quality or condition of being quiet: “A menacing quiet fills the empty streets” (Time).
- To cause to become quiet.
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet
There are 5 letters in QUIET: E I Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIET
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUIET, to go: QUIET?
Rearrange the letters in QUIET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUIET
What's nearby QUIET
Lookup in Wiki for QUIET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUIET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUIET"