Is LIQUID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIQUID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- noun - a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- adj - existing as or having characteristics of a liquid
- adj - filled or brimming with tears
- adj - clear and bright
- adj - changed from a solid to a liquid state
- adj - smooth and flowing in quality
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- The state of matter in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow, little or no tendency to disperse, and relatively high incompressibility.
- Matter or a specific body of matter in this state.
- A consonant articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel, such as English l and r.
- Of or being a liquid.
- Melted by heating: liquid wax.
- Condensed by cooling: liquid oxygen.
- Flowing readily; fluid: added milk to make the batter more liquid.
- Having a flowing quality without harshness or abrupt breaks: liquid prose; the liquid movements of a Balinese dancer.
- Articulated without friction and capable of being prolonged like a vowel.
- Clear and shining: the liquid brown eyes of a spaniel.
- Readily convertible into cash: liquid assets.
- noun - a substance that flows freely
There are 6 letters in LIQUID: D I I L Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUID
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIQUID, to go: LIQUID?
Rearrange the letters in LIQUID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIQUID
What's nearby LIQUID
Lookup in Wiki for LIQUID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIQUID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIQUID"