Is INTERPRET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERPRET in various dictionaries:
- verb - make sense of
- verb - give an interpretation or explanation to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - create an image or likeness of
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - make sense of a language
- To conceive the significance of; construe: interpreted his smile to be an agreement; interpreted the open door as an invitation.
- To present or conceptualize the meaning of by means of art or criticism.
- To translate orally.
- To offer an explanation.
- To serve as an interpreter for speakers of different languages.
There are 9 letters in INTERPRET: E E I N P R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPRET
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERPRET, to go: INTERPRET?
Rearrange the letters in INTERPRET and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTERPRET
8 letters out of INTERPRET
7 letters out of INTERPRET
6 letters out of INTERPRET
5 letters out of INTERPRET
4 letters out of INTERPRET
3 letters out of INTERPRET
2 letters out of INTERPRET
Contextual use of INTERPRET
What's nearby INTERPRET
Lookup in Wiki for INTERPRET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERPRET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERPRET"