Is EMBARGO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBARGO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a government order imposing a trade barrier
- verb - ban the publication of (documents), as for security or copyright reasons
- verb - prevent commerce
- A government order prohibiting the movement of merchant ships into or out of its ports.
- A prohibition by a government on certain or all trade with a foreign nation: an embargo on the sale of computers to unfriendly nations.
- A prohibition; a ban: an embargo on criticism.
- verb - to restrain trade by a governmental order
There are 7 letters in EMBARGO: A B E G M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBARGO
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBARGO, to go: EMBARGO?
Rearrange the letters in EMBARGO and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EMBARGO
6 letters out of EMBARGO
5 letters out of EMBARGO
4 letters out of EMBARGO
3 letters out of EMBARGO
2 letters out of EMBARGO
Contextual use of EMBARGO
What's nearby EMBARGO
Lookup in Wiki for EMBARGO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBARGO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBARGO"