Is EASEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EASEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land)
- noun - the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)
- The act of easing or the condition of being eased.
- Something that affords ease or comfort.
- A right, such as a right of way, afforded a person to make limited use of another’s real property.
- noun - aid in the form of money or necessities
There are 8 letters in EASEMENT: A E E E M N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EASEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EASEMENT, to go: EASEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in EASEMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EASEMENT
7 letters out of EASEMENT
6 letters out of EASEMENT
5 letters out of EASEMENT
4 letters out of EASEMENT
3 letters out of EASEMENT
2 letters out of EASEMENT
Contextual use of EASEMENT
What's nearby EASEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for EASEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EASEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EASEMENT"