Is DOUBLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOUBLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electronic device that doubles the voltage or the frequency of an input signal
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- adj - consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj - twice as great or many
- adj - used of flowers having more than the usual number of petals in crowded or overlapping arrangements
- adj - used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- adj - large enough for two
- adj - having two meanings with intent to deceive
- A device that doubles the frequency or voltage of an input signal.
- verb - to make twice as great
There are 7 letters in DOUBLER: B D E L O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUBLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOUBLER, to go: DOUBLER?
Rearrange the letters in DOUBLER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DOUBLER
6 letters out of DOUBLER
5 letters out of DOUBLER
4 letters out of DOUBLER
3 letters out of DOUBLER
2 letters out of DOUBLER
Contextual use of DOUBLER
What's nearby DOUBLER
Lookup in Wiki for DOUBLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOUBLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOUBLER"