Is TROUBLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROUBLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - move deeply
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- adj - characterized by or indicative of distress or affliction or danger or need
- adj - characterized by unrest or disorder or insubordination
- verb - to cause anxiety or suffering to
There are 8 letters in TROUBLED: B D E L O R T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROUBLED, to go: TROUBLED?
Rearrange the letters in TROUBLED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TROUBLED
7 letters out of TROUBLED
6 letters out of TROUBLED
5 letters out of TROUBLED
4 letters out of TROUBLED
3 letters out of TROUBLED
2 letters out of TROUBLED
Contextual use of TROUBLED
What's nearby TROUBLED
Lookup in Wiki for TROUBLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROUBLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROUBLED"