Is BRISTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRISTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff fiber (coarse hair or filament)
- noun - a stiff hair
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - have or be thickly covered with or as if with bristles
- verb - react in an offended or angry manner
- To stand stiffly on end like bristles: The hair on the dog’s neck bristled.
- To raise the bristles: The cat bristled at the sight of the large dog.
- To react in an angry or offended manner: The author bristled at the suggestion of plagiarism.
- To be covered or thick with or as if with bristles: The path bristled with thorns.
- To cause to stand erect like bristles; stiffen.
- To furnish or supply with bristles.
- To ruffle; disturb.
- verb - to rise stiffly
There are 7 letters in BRISTLE: B E I L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRISTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRISTLE, to go: BRISTLE?
Rearrange the letters in BRISTLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BRISTLE
6 letters out of BRISTLE
5 letters out of BRISTLE
4 letters out of BRISTLE
3 letters out of BRISTLE
2 letters out of BRISTLE
Contextual use of BRISTLE
What's nearby BRISTLE
Lookup in Wiki for BRISTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRISTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRISTLE"