Is BAPTISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAPTISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Christian sacrament signifying spiritual cleansing and rebirth
- A religious sacrament marked by the symbolic use of water and resulting in admission of the recipient into the community of Christians.
- A ceremony, a trial, or an experience by which one is initiated, purified, or given a name.
- A submergence in Spirit or purification by Spirit.
- noun - a Christian ceremony
There are 7 letters in BAPTISM: A B I M P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAPTISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAPTISM, to go: BAPTISM?
Rearrange the letters in BAPTISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BAPTISM
6 letters out of BAPTISM
5 letters out of BAPTISM
4 letters out of BAPTISM
3 letters out of BAPTISM
2 letters out of BAPTISM
Contextual use of BAPTISM
What's nearby BAPTISM
Lookup in Wiki for BAPTISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAPTISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAPTISM"