Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERTIARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERTIARY exist?
Definitions of TERTIARY in dictionaries:
- noun - from 63 million to 2 million years ago
- adj - coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
- Third in place, order, degree, or rank.
- Of, relating to, or designating the short flight feathers nearest the body on the rear edge of a bird’s wing.
- Of or relating to salts of acids containing three replaceable hydrogen atoms.
- Of, belonging to, or being the geologic time, system of rocks, and sedimentary deposits of the first period of the Cenozoic Era, extending from the Cretaceous Period of the Mesozoic Era to the Quaternary Period of the Cenozoic Era, characterized by the appearance of modern flora and of apes and other large mammals.
- The Tertiary Period or its system of deposits.
- A member of a religious Third Order.
- noun - a flight feather of a bird's wing
There are 8 letters in TERTIARY: A E I R R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERTIARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERTIARY plus a wildcard: TERTIARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERTIARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERTIARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.