Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNCYTIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCYTIA exist?
Definitions of SYNCYTIA in dictionaries:
- n - a mass of protoplasm resulting from cell fusion
There are 8 letters in SYNCYTIA: A C I N S T Y Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCYTIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCYTIA plus a wildcard: SYNCYTIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCYTIA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCYTIA
- HIV infection in a cell can lead to the formation of syncytia which ...
- Rozenblatt Figures Page
- syncytia assay to test expression of cloned functional HIV env gene
- Lungs bronchioles There is a viral syncytial cell of bronchiolar ...
- syncytia formation
- Back to article Back to figures and tables Previous figure Next ...
- syncytia Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Targeting the glycans of glycoproteins a novel paradigm for antiviral ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.