Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALTBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTBOX exist?
Definitions of SALTBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a type of house built in New England
- A frame house with two stories in front and one in back, topped by a roof with a long, often broken, rear slope.
- n - a type of house
There are 7 letters in SALTBOX: A B L O S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTBOX plus a wildcard: SALTBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTBOX
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTBOX
- CADSmith saltbox home plans with 1st floor bedroom 3 more BRs ...
- saltbox House Plans a Colonial Style Design
- saltbox Revival Recent Past Revealed
- Free saltbox House Plans saltbox House Floor Plans
- saltbox Colonial
- Oldsaltbox house ( Prior to Conversion) where Lydia Pratt Buxton lived ...
- ... saltbox houses montgomery saltbox houses dbpedia montgomery saltbox
- Previous The Ferrisburg 28 x 36 saltbox with Dormer 1824 SqFt ...
- Great Buildings Drawing - saltbox House