Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURSUITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSUITS exist?
Definitions of PURSUITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria
- noun - an auxiliary activity
- noun - a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 8 letters in PURSUITS: I P R S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURSUITS plus a wildcard: PURSUITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURSUITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURSUITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.