Scrabble word: PURSUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSUIT exist?
Definitions of PURSUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria
- noun - an auxiliary activity
- noun - a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- The act or an instance of chasing or pursuing.
- The act of striving: the pursuit of higher education.
- An activity, such as a vocation or hobby, engaged in regularly.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture