Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURSUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSUIT exist?
Definitions of PURSUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria
- noun - an auxiliary activity
- noun - a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- The act or an instance of chasing or pursuing.
- The act of striving: the pursuit of higher education.
- An activity, such as a vocation or hobby, engaged in regularly.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 7 letters in PURSUIT: I P R S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURSUIT plus a wildcard: PURSUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURSUIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURSUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.