Scrabble word: PITUITARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITUITARY exist?
Definitions of PITUITARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the master gland of the endocrine system
- adj - of or relating to the pituitary gland
- The pituitary gland.
- An extract from the anterior or posterior lobes of the pituitary gland, prepared for therapeutic use.
- Of or relating to the pituitary gland.
- Of or secreting phlegm or mucus; mucous.
There are 9 letters in PITUITARY: A I I P R T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITUITARY plus a wildcard: PITUITARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITUITARY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITUITARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.