Scrabble word: PATENCY
Is PATENCY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PATENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the openness (lack of obstruction) of a bodily passage or duct
- noun - the property of being easy to see and understand
- The state or quality of being obvious.
- The state or quality of being open, expanded, or unblocked.
- adj - easily perceived or understood
There are 7 letters in PATENCY: A C E N P T Y
Click to search all anagrams of PATENCY plus a wildcard: PATENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATENCY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATENCY
Lookup in Wiki for PATENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.