Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATENCY exist?
Definitions of PATENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the openness (lack of obstruction) of a bodily passage or duct
- noun - the property of being easy to see and understand
- The state or quality of being obvious.
- The state or quality of being open, expanded, or unblocked.
- adj - easily perceived or understood
There are 7 letters in PATENCY: A C E N P T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATENCY plus a wildcard: PATENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATENCY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATENCY
- 6757574 Given Imagings Agile patency System
- Tests for Tubal patency - Netter Medical Artwork
- Page 6 - Givensight_Issue 1_9 2 11
- Venous Stent patency Body MRI
- Checking the patency of an AV Fistula eHow.com
- patency system
- GRE MRI showing patency of the a straight sinus b superior sagittal ...
- Man patency Capsule Science Arts eShop
- tubal patency KMLE - ...
- Vkonybl szklet tesztelse vkonybl vizsglata eltt