Scrabble word: NOTCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTCHED exist?
Definitions of NOTCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut or make a notch into
- verb - notch a surface to record something
- adj - notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- verb - to make an angular cut in
There are 7 letters in NOTCHED: C D E H N O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTCHED plus a wildcard: NOTCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTCHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOTCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.