Scrabble word: NETWORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETWORK exist?
Definitions of NETWORK in dictionaries:
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- noun - a system of intersecting lines or channels
- noun - (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- verb - communicate with and within a group
- An openwork fabric or structure in which cords, threads, or wires cross at regular intervals.
- A system of lines or channels that cross or interconnect: a network of railroads.
- A complex, interconnected group or system: an espionage network.
- An extended group of people with similar interests or concerns who interact and remain in informal contact for mutual assistance or support.
- A chain of radio or television broadcasting stations linked by wire or microwave relay.
- A company that produces the programs for these stations.
- A group or system of electric components and connecting circuitry designed to function in a specific manner.
- A system of computers interconnected by telephone wires or other means in order to share information.
- To cover with or as if with an openwork fabric or structure.
- To broadcast over a radio or television network.
- To connect (computers) into a network.
- verb - to cover with or as if with crossing lines
There are 7 letters in NETWORK: E K N O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETWORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NETWORK plus a wildcard: NETWORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETWORK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NETWORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.