Scrabble word: NETWORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETWORK exist?
Definitions of NETWORK in dictionaries:
- noun - an interconnected system of things or people
- noun - (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- noun - a system of intersecting lines or channels
- noun - (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
- verb - communicate with and within a group
- An openwork fabric or structure in which cords, threads, or wires cross at regular intervals.
- A system of lines or channels that cross or interconnect: a network of railroads.
- A complex, interconnected group or system: an espionage network.
- An extended group of people with similar interests or concerns who interact and remain in informal contact for mutual assistance or support.
- A chain of radio or television broadcasting stations linked by wire or microwave relay.
- A company that produces the programs for these stations.
- A group or system of electric components and connecting circuitry designed to function in a specific manner.
- A system of computers interconnected by telephone wires or other means in order to share information.
- To cover with or as if with an openwork fabric or structure.
- To broadcast over a radio or television network.
- To connect (computers) into a network.
- verb - to cover with or as if with crossing lines