Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEGILLAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEGILLAH exist?
Definitions of MEGILLAH in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a long boring tediously detailed account
- noun - (Judaism) the scroll of parchment that contains the biblical story of Esther
- The scroll containing the biblical narrative of the Book of Esther, traditionally read in synagogues to celebrate the festival of Purim.
- n - a long, involved story
There are 8 letters in MEGILLAH: A E G H I L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEGILLAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEGILLAH plus a wildcard: MEGILLAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEGILLAH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEGILLAH
- relive the events of Purim we listen to the reading of the megillah ...
- Judaic Treasures of the Library of Congress The megillah Scroll
- design megillah
- MCJC E-megillah - September 2009
- Posted by Naomi Firestone-Teeter
- Design megillah New Fruit Cup
- MCJC E-megillahJulyAugust 2010
- scope of work template
- ... Michal Mahgerefteh Editor Poetica Magazine The Whole megillah
- Design megillah Custom Curtains with Paint
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.