Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIFTOFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFTOFFS exist?
Definitions of LIFTOFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the initial ascent of a rocket from its launching pad
- n - the vertical takeoff of a rocket
There are 8 letters in LIFTOFFS: F F F I L O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFTOFFS plus a wildcard: LIFTOFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFTOFFS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIFTOFFS
- Sodexo . All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions Adobe Reader ...
- An American Bald Eagle nest along Kennedy Parkway south of the Vehicle ...
- Manufacturer Semroc JonRocket.com Model Rocket Kits Parts and ...
- In this Jan. 16 2003 file photo the space shuttle Columbia liftoffs ...
- ... space shuttle columbia liftoffs from the kennedy space center in cape
- Apollo Lift Off
- apollo in battlestar galactica font apollo kids leak apollo ...
- Drill holes into power rack - Bodybuilding.com Forums
- Home Rack Systems Body Solid SMR1000 Multi Press Rack
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.