Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDEMNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDEMNITY exist?
Definitions of INDEMNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - protection against future loss
- noun - legal exemption from liability for damages
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- Security against damage, loss, or injury.
- A legal exemption from liability for damages.
- Compensation for damage, loss, or injury suffered.
There are 9 letters in INDEMNITY: D E I I M N N T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDEMNITY plus a wildcard: INDEMNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDEMNITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDEMNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.