Scrabble word: GOPHERS
Is GOPHERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOPHERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - a native or resident of Minnesota
- noun - any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds
- noun - burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches
- noun - burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
- noun - a burrowing rodent
There are 7 letters in GOPHERS: E G H O P R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOPHERS, to go: GOPHERS?
Rearrange the letters in GOPHERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GOPHERS
6 letters out of GOPHERS
5 letters out of GOPHERS
4 letters out of GOPHERS
3 letters out of GOPHERS
2 letters out of GOPHERS
Images for GOPHERS
Lookup in Wiki for GOPHERS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.