Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOPHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOPHERS exist?
Definitions of GOPHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - a native or resident of Minnesota
- noun - any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds
- noun - burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches
- noun - burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
- noun - a burrowing rodent
There are 7 letters in GOPHERS: E G H O P R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOPHERS plus a wildcard: GOPHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOPHERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOPHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.