Scrabble word: GOPHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOPHER exist?
Definitions of GOPHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - a native or resident of Minnesota
- noun - any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds
- noun - burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches
- noun - burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
- Any of various short-tailed, burrowing rodents of the family Geomyidae of North America, having fur-lined external cheek pouches.
- Any of various ground squirrels of the genus Citellus of North American prairies.
- Any of several burrowing tortoises of the genus Gopherus, especially G.
- noun - a burrowing rodent
There are 6 letters in GOPHER: E G H O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOPHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOPHER plus a wildcard: GOPHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOPHER
Images for GOPHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.