Scrabble word: GOPHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOPHER exist?
Definitions of GOPHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- noun - a native or resident of Minnesota
- noun - any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds
- noun - burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches
- noun - burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
- Any of various short-tailed, burrowing rodents of the family Geomyidae of North America, having fur-lined external cheek pouches.
- Any of various ground squirrels of the genus Citellus of North American prairies.
- Any of several burrowing tortoises of the genus Gopherus, especially G.
- noun - a burrowing rodent