Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALLANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLANTRY exist?
Definitions of GALLANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the qualities of a hero or heroine
- noun - courtesy towards women
- noun - polite attentiveness to women
- Nobility of spirit or action; courage.
- Chivalrous attention toward women; courtliness: “the air of faintly mocking gallantry with which he habitually treated mother” (Louis Auchincloss).
- The act or an instance of gallant speech or behavior.
- A bold or stylish appearance.
There are 9 letters in GALLANTRY: A A G L L N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLANTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALLANTRY plus a wildcard: GALLANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLANTRY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALLANTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.