Scrabble word: GALLANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALLANTRY exist?
Definitions of GALLANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the qualities of a hero or heroine
- noun - courtesy towards women
- noun - polite attentiveness to women
- Nobility of spirit or action; courage.
- Chivalrous attention toward women; courtliness: “the air of faintly mocking gallantry with which he habitually treated mother” (Louis Auchincloss).
- The act or an instance of gallant speech or behavior.
- A bold or stylish appearance.