Scrabble word: GALLANT
Is GALLANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GALLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- noun - a man who attends or escorts a woman
- adj - unflinching in battle or action
- adj - lively and spirited
- adj - having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- adj - being attentive to women like an ideal knight
- Smartly or boldly stylish; dashing: a gallant feathered hat; cut a gallant figure at the coronation.
- Unflinching in battle or action; valiant: put up a gallant resistance to the attackers.
- Nobly or selflessly resolute: made a gallant attempt to save his friend’s reputation.
- Stately; majestic.
- Courteously attentive especially to women; chivalrous.
- Flirtatious; amorous.
- A fashionable young man.
- A man courteously attentive to women.
- To woo or pay court to (a lady).
- verb - to court a woman
There are 7 letters in GALLANT: A A G L L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLANT
Click to search all anagrams of GALLANT plus a wildcard: GALLANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLANT
Images for GALLANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.