Scrabble word: FIELDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIELDING exist?
Definitions of FIELDING in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) handling the ball while playing in the field
- noun - English novelist and dramatist (1707-1754)
- verb - catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket
- verb - play as a fielder
- verb - answer adequately or successfully
- verb - select (a team or individual player) for a game
- verb - to play as a fielder
There are 8 letters in FIELDING: D E F G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIELDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIELDING plus a wildcard: FIELDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIELDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIELDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.