Scrabble word: INFIDEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFIDEL exist?
Definitions of INFIDEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not acknowledge your god
- An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
- One who has no religious beliefs.
- One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle: an infidel to the prohibitionist cause.
- noun - one who has no religious faith
There are 7 letters in INFIDEL: D E F I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIDEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFIDEL plus a wildcard: INFIDEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFIDEL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFIDEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.