Scrabble word: INFIDEL
Is INFIDEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFIDEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not acknowledge your god
- An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
- One who has no religious beliefs.
- One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle: an infidel to the prohibitionist cause.
- noun - one who has no religious faith
There are 7 letters in INFIDEL: D E F I I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFIDEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFIDEL, to go: INFIDEL?
Rearrange the letters in INFIDEL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INFIDEL
5 letters out of INFIDEL
4 letters out of INFIDEL
3 letters out of INFIDEL
2 letters out of INFIDEL
Images for INFIDEL
Lookup in Wiki for INFIDEL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.