Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FICTITIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICTITIOUS exist?
Definitions of FICTITIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - formed or conceived by the imagination
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Of, relating to, or characterized by fiction; imaginary.
- Accepted or assumed for the sake of convention: a fictitious belief.
- Adopted or assumed in order to deceive: a fictitious name.
- Not genuinely believed or felt; sham: greeted me with a fictitious enthusiasm.
There are 10 letters in FICTITIOUS: C F I I I O S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FICTITIOUS plus a wildcard: FICTITIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FICTITIOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FICTITIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.