Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FICUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICUS exist?
Definitions of FICUS in dictionaries:
- noun - large genus of tropical trees or shrubs or climbers including fig trees
- n - a tropical tree
There are 5 letters in FICUS: C F I S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FICUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FICUS plus a wildcard: FICUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FICUS
Images for FICUS
- ficus benjamina
- ficus Benjamina Pictures Gallery
- Fileficus benjamina2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- close-up of a ficus benjamina Golden Princess growing in one of ...
- Fileficus benjamina leaves.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FjlStarr 080531-4987 ficus benjamina.jpg - Wikipdia
- Fichierficus benjamina1.jpg - Wikipdia
- Archivoficus benjamina.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Fichierficus benghalensis1.jpg - Wikipdia
- ficus Pictures ficus Image nature Photo Gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.