Scrabble word: EXTREMITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTREMITY exist?
Definitions of EXTREMITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- noun - the greatest or utmost degree
- noun - the outermost or farthest region or point
- noun - that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
- The outermost or farthest point or portion.
- The greatest or utmost degree: the extremity of despair.
- Grave danger, necessity, or distress.
- A moment at which death or ruin is imminent.
- An extreme or severe measure.
- A bodily limb or appendage.
- A hand or foot.