Scrabble word: EXTREMITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTREMITY exist?
Definitions of EXTREMITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- noun - the greatest or utmost degree
- noun - the outermost or farthest region or point
- noun - that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
- The outermost or farthest point or portion.
- The greatest or utmost degree: the extremity of despair.
- Grave danger, necessity, or distress.
- A moment at which death or ruin is imminent.
- An extreme or severe measure.
- A bodily limb or appendage.
- A hand or foot.
There are 9 letters in EXTREMITY: E E I M R T T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTREMITY plus a wildcard: EXTREMITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTREMITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTREMITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.