Is EXTREMITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTREMITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- noun - the greatest or utmost degree
- noun - the outermost or farthest region or point
- noun - that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
- The outermost or farthest point or portion.
- The greatest or utmost degree: the extremity of despair.
- Grave danger, necessity, or distress.
- A moment at which death or ruin is imminent.
- An extreme or severe measure.
- A bodily limb or appendage.
- A hand or foot.
There are 9 letters in EXTREMITY: E E I M R T T X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTREMITY, to go: EXTREMITY?
Rearrange the letters in EXTREMITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXTREMITY
8 letters out of EXTREMITY
7 letters out of EXTREMITY
6 letters out of EXTREMITY
5 letters out of EXTREMITY
4 letters out of EXTREMITY
3 letters out of EXTREMITY
2 letters out of EXTREMITY
Contextual use of EXTREMITY
What's nearby EXTREMITY
Lookup in Wiki for EXTREMITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTREMITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTREMITY"