Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIPOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPOLAR exist?
Definitions of DIPOLAR in dictionaries:
- adj - having equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles having opposite signs and separated by a small distance
- adj - a pair of equal and opposite electric charges [n -S] : DIPOLAR
There are 7 letters in DIPOLAR: A D I L O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPOLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPOLAR plus a wildcard: DIPOLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPOLAR
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIPOLAR
- Guide to Bipolar dipolar & Direct-Radiating Monopole Surround ...
- dipolar Bond
- HyperGeometrical Universe - The Theory of Everything Matter ...
- dipolar Bond Pictures and Images
- Stereospecificity in the 13-dipolar Cycloaddition Reaction
- DE RECEPTOR DE TAQUICININA
- The ionic resonance form (i.e. the dipolar ion form) results in very ...
- Two-body inelastic loss for fermionic polar molecules. dipolar ...
- Caixa Home Theater dipolar Klipsch Rs 41 Ii Melhor Preo - R 72499 ...
- Figura 14.Determinacindel momento dipolar de la molcula de agua.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.