Scrabble word: DEFAULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFAULT exist?
Definitions of DEFAULT in dictionaries:
- noun - loss due to not showing up
- noun - act of failing to meet a financial obligation
- noun - loss resulting from failure of a debt to be paid
- noun - an option that is selected automatically unless an alternative is specified
- verb - fail to pay up
- Failure to perform a task or fulfill an obligation, especially failure to meet a financial obligation: in default on a loan.
- Failure to make a required court appearance.
- The failure of one or more competitors or teams to participate in a contest: won the championship by default.
- A particular value for a variable that is assigned automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless canceled or overridden by the operator.
- To fail to do what is required.
- To fail to pay money when it is due.
- To fail to appear in court when summoned.
- To lose a case by not appearing.
- To fail to take part in or complete a scheduled contest.
- To fail to perform or pay.
- To lose (a case) by failing to appear in court.
- To fail to take part in or complete (a contest, for example).
- verb - to fail to do something required
There are 7 letters in DEFAULT: A D E F L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFAULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFAULT plus a wildcard: DEFAULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFAULT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFAULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.