Scrabble word: CORROSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORROSIVE exist?
Definitions of CORROSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance having the tendency to cause corrosion (such a strong acids or alkali)
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- adj - spitefully sarcastic
- Having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion: a corrosive acid.
- Gradually destructive; steadily harmful: corrosive anxiety; corrosive increases in prices; a corrosive narcotics trade.
- A substance having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion.