Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORROSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORROSIVE exist?
Definitions of CORROSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance having the tendency to cause corrosion (such a strong acids or alkali)
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- adj - spitefully sarcastic
- Having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion: a corrosive acid.
- Gradually destructive; steadily harmful: corrosive anxiety; corrosive increases in prices; a corrosive narcotics trade.
- A substance having the capability or tendency to cause corrosion.
There are 9 letters in CORROSIVE: C E I O O R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORROSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORROSIVE plus a wildcard: CORROSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORROSIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORROSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.