Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORBELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORBELS exist?
Definitions of CORBELS in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- verb - furnish with a corbel
- v - to provide a wall with a bracket
There are 7 letters in CORBELS: B C E L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORBELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORBELS plus a wildcard: CORBELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORBELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORBELS
- Wood corbels - CL - APS (China Manufacturer) - Furniture Parts ...
- Cast Stone corbels
- Stained Kitchen Cabinets With Raised Bar Stained Oak
- Rustic Island Height corbels add Depth and Functionality to Kitchen ...
- Decorative corbels on a home in the NW
- ... Countertops - An Extended Breakfast Bar with Decorative corbels
- buy crown molding decorative fiberglass columns ceiling medallions ...
- ArchitecturalDepot.com 6W x 16 14H x 10 1516P Detailed corbels ...
- Carved Posts corbels and rough timbers
- Gothic Style Rustic Oak Fire Surround With corbels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.