Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFUSES exist?
Definitions of CONFUSES in dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in CONFUSES: C E F N O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFUSES plus a wildcard: CONFUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFUSES
- love...confuses me by ToNiceGirlCore on deviantART
- Kim Tae Hee Married Fake Facebook Account confuses Fans Soompi
- The X TV ending confuses me X anime The Cart Driver
- Family wallpaper I would buy the Bionic Tattoos
- Rihanna Unveils Unapologetic Album Cover confuses Everyone Over ...
- Quote Of The Day Lindsay Lohan confuses Hurricane Sandy With Sally ...
- American TV channel confuses South America for South Africa (Pic ...
- Kobe Bryant confuses NBA Players RedsArmy.com The Voice Of Celtics ...
- Book Review Chavs The Demonization of the Working Class (2011) by ...
- Smile It confuses people 3 Profile Facebook Covers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.