Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOCUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOCUSES exist?
Definitions of FOCUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the concentration of attention or energy on something
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- noun - a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - cause to converge on or toward a central point
- verb - bring into focus or alignment
- verb - become focussed or come into focus
- verb - put (an image) into focus
- n - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- v - to bring to a focus
There are 7 letters in FOCUSES: C E F O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOCUSES plus a wildcard: FOCUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOCUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOCUSES
- Running Techniques ChiRunning focuses On Form Over Speed - The Fun ...
- IMG 0405 224x300 Motivating readers developing inference and engaging ...
- Sharp focusesfocuses On Color
- ... News Center Annual Pecan Conference focuses on Improved Marketing
- ... Front Motivational speaker Michael Walden focuses on attitude
- Conference focuses polycondensation
- Cranfield University Conference focuses On Addressing The Problems Of ...
- Legislative group focuses on funding for roads and bridges The ...
- Scripps Food Network focuses on Search Syndication For Online Video ...
- work focuses on the house interior Work focuses on the house interior