Scrabble word: FOCUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOCUSES exist?
Definitions of FOCUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the concentration of attention or energy on something
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- noun - a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - cause to converge on or toward a central point
- verb - bring into focus or alignment
- verb - become focussed or come into focus
- verb - put (an image) into focus
- noun - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- verb - to bring to a focus
There are 7 letters in FOCUSES: C E F O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOCUSES plus a wildcard: FOCUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOCUSES
Images for FOCUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.