Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFESS exist?
Definitions of CONFESS in dictionaries:
- verb - confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
- verb - admit (to a wrongdoing)
- verb - confess to God in the presence of a priest, as in the Catholic faith
- To disclose (something damaging or inconvenient to oneself); admit.
- To acknowledge belief or faith in; profess.
- To make known (one’s sins) to God or to a priest.
- To hear the confession of (a penitent).
- To admit or acknowledge something damaging or inconvenient to oneself: The suspect confessed to the crime.
- To disclose one’s sins to a priest.
- To listen to a confession.
- v - to acknowledge or disclose
There are 7 letters in CONFESS: C E F N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFESS plus a wildcard: CONFESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFESS
- confess for the Kingdom of God is Near Jason Leonard - The Unitive
- If we confess our sins he is faithful and just and will forgive us our ...
- Young Evangelical and Catholic What goes on in the confessional
- confess your sins to your phone in Catholic Church-endorsed app Mag ...
- CathApol Why Must We confess to a Priest
- confession of Sins 1 John 19 And Jesus Offers Eternal Life
- ... Alfred Hitchcocks I confess (1953) The Roadshow Version
- ... wasnt there with an excuse unless the person saw me yes i confess
- confession Booth What Beauty Sins Have You Committed Beaut ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.