Is CONFESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFESS in various dictionaries:
- verb - confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
- verb - admit (to a wrongdoing)
- verb - confess to God in the presence of a priest, as in the Catholic faith
- To disclose (something damaging or inconvenient to oneself); admit.
- To acknowledge belief or faith in; profess.
- To make known (one’s sins) to God or to a priest.
- To hear the confession of (a penitent).
- To admit or acknowledge something damaging or inconvenient to oneself: The suspect confessed to the crime.
- To disclose one’s sins to a priest.
- To listen to a confession.
- verb - to acknowledge or disclose
There are 7 letters in CONFESS: C E F N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFESS, to go: CONFESS?
Rearrange the letters in CONFESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONFESS
6 letters out of CONFESS
5 letters out of CONFESS
4 letters out of CONFESS
3 letters out of CONFESS
2 letters out of CONFESS
Contextual use of CONFESS
What's nearby CONFESS
Lookup in Wiki for CONFESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFESS"