Scrabble word: CONFESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFESS exist?
Definitions of CONFESS in dictionaries:
- verb - confess to a punishable or reprehensible deed, usually under pressure
- verb - admit (to a wrongdoing)
- verb - confess to God in the presence of a priest, as in the Catholic faith
- To disclose (something damaging or inconvenient to oneself); admit.
- To acknowledge belief or faith in; profess.
- To make known (one’s sins) to God or to a priest.
- To hear the confession of (a penitent).
- To admit or acknowledge something damaging or inconvenient to oneself: The suspect confessed to the crime.
- To disclose one’s sins to a priest.
- To listen to a confession.
- verb - to acknowledge or disclose