Scrabble word: CONFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFUSE exist?
Definitions of CONFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- To cause to be unable to think with clarity or act with intelligence or understanding; throw off.
- To cause to feel embarrassment.
- To mistake (one thing for another): confused effusiveness with affection.
- To make opaque; blur: “The old labels... confuse debate instead of clarifying it” (Christopher Lasch).
- To assemble without order or sense; jumble.
- To bring to ruination.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 7 letters in CONFUSE: C E F N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFUSE plus a wildcard: CONFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFUSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.