Is CONFUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFUSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- To cause to be unable to think with clarity or act with intelligence or understanding; throw off.
- To cause to feel embarrassment.
- To mistake (one thing for another): confused effusiveness with affection.
- To make opaque; blur: “The old labels... confuse debate instead of clarifying it” (Christopher Lasch).
- To assemble without order or sense; jumble.
- To bring to ruination.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 7 letters in CONFUSE: C E F N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFUSE, to go: CONFUSE?
Rearrange the letters in CONFUSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONFUSE
6 letters out of CONFUSE
5 letters out of CONFUSE
4 letters out of CONFUSE
3 letters out of CONFUSE
2 letters out of CONFUSE
Contextual use of CONFUSE
What's nearby CONFUSE
Lookup in Wiki for CONFUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFUSE"