Scrabble word: CONFUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFUSED exist?
Definitions of CONFUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - lacking orderly continuity
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - mentally confused
- Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.
- Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions.
- Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor.
- verb - to mix up mentally