Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFUSED exist?
Definitions of CONFUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - mistake one thing for another
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- verb - assemble without order or sense
- verb - make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - lacking orderly continuity
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- adj - mentally confused
- Being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence.
- Lacking logical order or sense: a confused set of instructions.
- Chaotic; jumbled: a confused mass of papers on the floor.
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in CONFUSED: C D E F N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFUSED plus a wildcard: CONFUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFUSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFUSED
- confused about your prospects lack of excitement about your product
- Word of the Day confused Recycledincs Blog
- confused by Wireless Router Jargon Let us explain
- Be confused no more Doctor Stu is on the case...
- Archarus Studio confused...
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Professional Jumpoffs & Ex Love confused ...
- Lost and confused theshawnstevensonmodel.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.