Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMBINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMBINGS exist?
Definitions of COMBINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing a comb through hair
- Small loose pieces of material, such as hairs or wool, removed with a comb.
- n - hair removed by a comb
There are 8 letters in COMBINGS: B C G I M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMBINGS plus a wildcard: COMBINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMBINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMBINGS
- deck all fitted with the combings in place.
- Here are some wonderful combings made by Rod Baker that were made in ...
- Opinion AWI staff go globe-trotting - Weekly Times Now
- goes through many more combings than the solid color rovings
- Pig Hair combings
- Frabjous Day Six Johnsons and a boat
- Alaska Range Alaska
- Home of German and GermanFrench Angora Rabbits
- fall 2003 combings installed deck caulked and forward bulkhead ...
- CODBLOG22 combings and Mouldings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.