Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBSON exist?
Definitions of GIBSON in dictionaries:
- noun - United States illustrator remembered for his creation of the `Gibson girl' (1867-1944)
- noun - Australian actor (born in the United States in 1956)
- noun - United States tennis player who was the first Black woman player to win all the major world singles titles (1927-2003)
- A dry martini garnished with a small pickled onion.
- noun - a martini served with a tiny onion
There are 6 letters in GIBSON: B G I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBSON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBSON plus a wildcard: GIBSON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBSON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBSON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.