Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHICKENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHICKENS exist?
Definitions of CHICKENS in dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of a chicken used for food
- noun - a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs
- noun - a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- noun - a foolhardy competition
- v - to lose one's nerve
There are 8 letters in CHICKENS: C C E H I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICKENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHICKENS plus a wildcard: CHICKENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHICKENS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHICKENS
- Newcastle Borough Council - Keeping chickens at Home
- Filechickens feeding.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- My Backyard chickens
- KEEPING chickens IS THE WAY FORWARD
- Buff Orpington chickens Eggs Buff Orpington Ducks Lionhead Rabbits ...
- Hen with 6 baby chickens
- Kauai Beach chickens Photo Feathers
- EnviroWiki - chickens
- Tips on Raising chickens for Great Benefits
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.