Scrabble word: CHICKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHICKEN exist?
Definitions of CHICKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of a chicken used for food
- noun - a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs
- noun - a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- noun - a foolhardy competition
- adj - easily frightened
- The common domestic fowl (Gallus domesticus) or its young.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- The flesh of the common domestic fowl.
- A coward.
- Afraid; cowardly.
- verb - to lose one's nerve
There are 7 letters in CHICKEN: C C E H I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHICKEN plus a wildcard: CHICKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHICKEN
Images for CHICKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.